Saturday, May 22, 2010

New and improved foyer

The foyer is finished!  I regreat not taking before pics, but just imagine all wood trim and doors stained, sunflowers and birdhouses stenciled on the walls and barn red wallpaper below the chair rail. The decor was pure country. Now after new doors, door handles, light fixture, trim, crown molding and paint. I think it has a traditional southern feel. I kept my halltree and used my tea cart as a table. I still have to put a pic on the wall over the tea cart. I want to use one of Aiken that my brother-in-law took. Just haven't had the time to do it yet.


Still have to paint the walls going up the stairs.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love those interior doors and the handles you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! Come do mine! :) I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete