Monday, March 29, 2010

thing of beauty

I haven't been scrapbooking lately. My husband and I have been focused on updating our house. I come up with these bright ideas and my fabulous husband makes my visions come true. We're taking our time and doing one room at a time. We have finished the greatroom and we are now working on the foyer. Dale built an awesome fireplace mantle and surround that I designed. I'm itching to do a layout about it so I can show you his skills.
I haven't posted in a while so I dug this layout out of one of my books to show you. I love black & white with a pop of color. That's Katelin on a photo shot for her high school senior picture. Wow that was a couple of years ago. That funky car is a 1974 VW Thing. Yes, the name of the car is "Thing".  Dale restored it, just another one of his talents. Katelin loves this car! We have owned it most of her life so she chose it as a prop in her picture. The contrast of the bright yellow really pops against the B&W.

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo! Gorgeous layout! Things are awesome--my hubby would probably be jealous of that car:)

    ReplyDelete