Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby on Board !




Another layout featuring the "Clothesline" collection by Little Yellow Bicycle. I absolutely love this line! It has a vintage feel that reminds me of fabrics that my mama used to make our clothes  growing up.

This is another photograph that my Aunt gave my sister Pat and myself when she visited us this past July. It was like Christmas morning when she pulled out several photos featuring my parents in their younger years. This one also includes my two older sisters Pat and Joan. 

While looking at the photos, my brother-in law commented on the '57 Chevy in the picture. My sister Pat and I looked at each other. Wait a minute I was born in 1957. On closer inspection we both realized that I was in the picture too! I'm the bump on mama's tummy. I was ecstatic! I had in my hand a priceless photo of my mama pregnant with me.

I cut the journaling frame and butterfies with my Silhouette.
Scallop chipboard by Mine Minds Eye--"Laundary Line"
Pink pearl swirl--Prima
Measuring tape charm--Hobby Lobby
Number chipboard--misc.



No comments:

Post a Comment