Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome to the family


My nephew Josh got married to this beautiful girl in April. Jessie is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. They had an outside wedding at Rye Patch on the grounds of Hopeland Gardens here in Aiken, SC. Two of my brother-in-laws took the wedding photos and I helped by posing the shots. This is one of my favorite.


I used a variety of scrapbook supplies from my stash. The only thing I bought specifically for this layout was the background paper. The color is not true in the photo, it's actually purple. Purple is Jessie's favorite color and she used it in her wedding so I wanted purple on this layout.


The scallop border was made by cutting scallop circles out of two different papers, then cut the circles in half and off set them to give dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment